Sorry, this job has expired.
Parker Hannifin Corporation is now hiring Production Assemblers.
As a Production Assembler you will assemble materials to produce finished product (filters) while following production guidelines and other written and verbal specifications.
• Must be able to communicate with team members.
• Must have hand/eye coordination.
• Ability to read a tape measure is preferred.
• Possess decision making skills.
• Must demonstrated a sense of urgency.
• Monitor product and material quality and immediately notify supervision when issues arise (when quality and customer specs are not being met).
• Assemble filters of various sizes per quality and customer specifications.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Responsible for meeting established production standards.
• Train employees new to the position or area as required.
• Adhere to safety and work rules at all times and immediately report unsafe conditions and safety incidents to department supervision.
• All shifts are available.
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $12 billion, global company.
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)