Sorry, this job has expired.
A career at Parker offers boundless potential for professional and personal growth. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the world, help develop innovative technology and products, and contribute to our company’s goal of solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges. A Parker employee makes a positive impact on the world, and in turn, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our employees. We do this by establishing engaging and supportive work environments; encouraging the continued education and skill development of our employees and teams; and offering exceptional advancement opportunities with a global company.
We are now hiring Machine Operators.
As a Machine Operator you will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor and troubleshoot on assigned machines. You will also be responsible for quality inspections and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
• High school or GED diploma preferred, with solid work history and a good attendance record.
• 2-5 years of manufacturing machine experience is preferred.
• Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment.
• Successful drug screen and criminal background checks required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. (due to size changeovers).
• Must be able to stand, bend, stoop for a 12 hour shift.
• Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials.
• Perform all assignments incidental to operation and as required by group lead/supervisor and management.
• Perform area housekeeping (5S) duties in order to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Understand and execute all of the standard operating procedures.
• Follow all safety guidelines and procedures.
• Participate on continuous improvement teams.
• Reading & writing, basic math, mechanical aptitude, and ability to follow instructions.
All shifts are available.
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $12 billion, global company. With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world.
Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Parker s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Meet our hiring managers in person and take a plant tour on Wednesday, June 27th, from 9am-2pm. Please wear closed toe / closed heel shoes and bring a copy of your resume or work history with you. Click “Apply now” at the top of the page for the address.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor)