Sorry, this job has expired.
A career at Parker offers boundless potential for professional and personal growth. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the world, help develop innovative technology and products, and contribute to our company’s goal of solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges. A Parker employee makes a positive impact on the world, and in turn, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our employees. We do this by establishing engaging and supportive work environments; encouraging the continued education and skill development of our employees and teams; and offering exceptional advancement opportunities with a global company.
We are now hiring a Maintenance Tech.
• Minimum 2-4 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
• Maintenance operations experience in industrial manufacturing required.
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems; PLC troubleshooting experience a plus.
• Metal fabrication skills and experience using basic machine shop instrumentation and equipment, as well as welding (mig/tig) experience are a plus.
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing/6S implementation is a plus.
• Prior experience using a CMMS system is a plus.
• Requires strong skills in math, reading, writing and time management.
• Ability to work independent of others, as well as with a team to resolve issues.
• Must be willing and able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by the job.
• Familiar with LOTO procedures.
• Must be able to perform essential job functions outside of normal working hours as needed.
• Maintain production and quality requirements by performing troubleshooting, installation, routine maintenance and repair of mechanical manufacturing equipment.
• Maintain facilities and grounds in a clean, well-kept and efficient operating manner as needed.
All shifts are available.
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $12 billion, global company. With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world.
Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Parker s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Meet our hiring managers in person and take a plant tour on Wednesday, June 27th, from 9am-2pm. Please wear closed toe / closed heel shoes and bring a copy of your resume or work history with you. Click “Apply now” at the top of the page for the address.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor )