Sorry, this job has expired.
Parker Hannifin Corporation is now hiring a Maintenance Technician.
With annual sales exceeding $13 billion in fiscal year 2012, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 60,000 people in 48 countries around the world.
Parker's engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world's greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
• Minimum 2-4 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
• Maintenance operations experience in industrial manufacturing required.
• Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems; PLC troubleshooting experience a plus.
• Metal fabrication skills and experience using basic machine shop instrumentation and equipment, as well as welding (mig/tig) experience are a plus.
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing/6S implementation is a plus.
• Prior experience using a CMMS system is a plus.
• Requires strong skills in math, reading, writing and time management.
• Ability to work independent of others, as well as with a team to resolve issues.
• Must be willing and able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by the job.
• Familiar with LOTO procedures.
• Must be able to perform essential job functions outside of normal working hours as needed.
• Maintain production and quality requirements by performing troubleshooting, installation, routine maintenance and repair of mechanical manufacturing equipment.
• Maintain facilities and grounds in a clean, well-kept and efficient operating manner as needed.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions. (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor )