Shipping / Receiving
Sorry, this job has expired.
Parker Hannifin Corporation is now hiring Material Handlers.
As a Material Handler you will be responsible for the accurate receiving, storing, and shipping of products to meet company standards of safety, productivity, and quality. This includes the operation of basic forklifts in the handling of products.
• Must be able to read labels and numbers in English.
• Must have prior/current forklift experience.
• Must be able to pass forklift certification course.
• Must be able to complete paperwork in a timely manner.
• Be able to pay close attention to details.
• Must be available to work scheduled hours to meet customer needs.
• Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor.
• Must have a sense of responsibility to accomplish tasks without supervision.
• Must have the physical ability to periodically lift heavy objects.
• Must have the ability to wear the seat belt during operation per OSHA regulation.
• Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner, recording all necessary paperwork.
• Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.
• Operate warehouse equipment safely and efficiently while meeting productivity and quality expectations.
• Check product for accuracy in inventory, damage and infestation and complete paperwork.
• Conduct operations and model behavior that promotes a safe environment. This would include looking in the direction of travel, wearing a seat belt, driving at an appropriate speed, and appropriate use of the horn as examples.
• Sweep and clean area, including trailers, as needed and remove trash and Gaylords.
All shifts are available.
Founded in 1917, Parker Hannifin Corporation is a $12 billion, global company. With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world.
Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index. Parker's engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve some of the world’s greatest engineering challenges. By partnering with customers, Parker improves their productivity and profitability and seeks new ways to solve humanity's biggest challenges.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.